| Profile | History | Vision | Mission |
Krishna was founded in 1978 by Mr. Mukund Patel with an aim to manufacture dyestuffs for fulfilling diverse and growing requirements of Indian customers.
- 1978 Humble beginning as Krishna Dye-chem at Vatva, Ahmedabad
- 1980 Became leading producers of Chrysophenine Yellow (Direct Yellow 12)
- 1982 Establishment of Krishna Industries at Naroda Industrial area, Ahmedabad
- 1987 Started associated concern Suren Dye Chem Industries
- 1991 First exports award by Gujarat Dyestuffs Manufacturing Association
- 2000 Capacity Expansion
- 2009 Acquisition & Merger of Tapan Industries into excising unit
- 2011 Enhance product portfolio with adding Solvent Dyes, Food and Lake colors, OBA
Krishna is now a global company. Today, we are active in a variety of markets in 4 continents. We are among India's oldest dyes producers that supports technical service to textile, leather and paper industries.
Our 'Legacy of Colors' is still preserved with new young family members. With employment of more than 50 personnel and highly trained techno-commercial sales workforce, we always stay closer to our customers.
Our headquater is located in Naroda Industrial Estate in ahmedabad. Our production sites are spread over 90,000 square-feet area, which covers productions and R& D centers.
Our considerable scientific talent pool and state-of-the-art R&D and production facilities enable us to enhance productivity and accelerate delivery of all projects with the highest degree of professionalism. Our group's production capacity is 4,000 MT per annum. In past few years, Krishna has achieved the fastest growth in productivity and employment.
"Krishna Industries is dedicated to being the best and the proactive dyestuff producer in the world."
Plot # L-30-46-1 & 2,Phase-III
G.I.D.C. Estate, Naroda,
Phone : +91-79-2282 2554
Fax : +91-79-2282 3020
E-mail : email@example.com
“We empower ourselves, our employees and our partners to build up strong teamwork and provide a platform to perform their best skills to create an environment that will achieve colorful victory.”